All four carriages have been built on site, whilst wagons have been acquired from a number of sources
Carriage No. 1
Carriage No. 1 is based on a Manx Electric Railway trailer car of 1893. The first carriage on the railway, it originally ran on a pair of World War 1 American bogies, but now runs on a pair of Polish bogies.
Carriage No. 67
Carriage No. 67 is a replica of the carriage that once ran on the Torrington & Marland 3' gauge railway in Devon, it was originally a four wheeled carriage, but now runs on a pair of bogies.
Carriage No. 3
Carriage No. 3 is built along the same lines as carriage No. 1 but incorporates modifications to improve the design.
Carriage No. 4
Carriage No. 4 is modelled on the closed coach of the Plynlimon & Hafan Tramway, and entered service at the end of 1993.
There are a wide range of wagons at the railway, including Festiniog and L&NWR slate trucks, Penrhyn railway wagons and ex-Admiralty box vans.